Back to square one

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Luck luck luck

Check this out....read the letter....




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



if only that was true...... i'm definitely 100% sure i didnt apply for anything... so that's definitely not true. Cannot be. If thats true. I can stop studying now and retire. Dont even have to work for the rest of my life. I can even support a few of you guys out there for the rest of your life.

Oh yeah btw that letter confirm fake conman stuff. There's another letter accompanying it but i didnt scan it up coz nothing much to see there. They asked for my bank account number and ontop of that i had to pay them 1% for administration/service/ etc etc whatever charge they wanted to charge for. The letter itself was quite suspishes as the stamp was from Spain. Those mamasita latino heat fella's wanna con me now.......NO WAY MAN!. I nearly fell for it cause it looked so real...well from the com now it doesnt look real at all... but in real life.....probably i was disillusioned by those huge astronomical figures. The moment i read that part....i was already dreaming of my millionaire future lifestyle hanging out on the island i just bought....aka Sinagpore, together with my friends that are being my friends only because of my money. I think Langkawi would be a more realistic dream. Anyway its all fake fake fake.......i didnt reply or do anything. FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE........................i hope. If its real...i am soooooooooo dooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed. GG. SO SICK. After reading the paper again....its only 800k euros....cant buy langkawi or any island.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home